· Respond to reoccurring client requests (monthly, quarterly, annually) including but not limited to the following: data templates, assets, holdings, attribution, performance, characteristics, commentary, questionnaires, surveys, fact sheet/prospectus/annual report distribution, etc.
· Respond to daily ad-hoc client requests
· Organize and prepare materials for client meetings/portfolio reviews, due diligence visits and conference calls
· Complete client and consultant questionnaires
· Works with Request for Proposal (“RFP”) team on new business proposals and requests for information (“RFI”)
· Update database(s) on a quarterly basis
· Conduct research on various topics and work on special projects on an ad hoc basis